FACILITIES & SERVICES
KEEPING YOU SAFE DURING COVID-19
As we come to terms with the changes that have occurred worldwide as a result of COVID19 we also appreciate that life must go on.We have implemented new policies and procedures to keep guests and staff safe. Our policies will be updated based on newly released recommendations from health authorities.
- Disinfection of guest rooms paying attention to bathroom and high touch areas (remote controls, sockets, door handles)
- Minimising contacts with optional housekeeping services. No daily housekeeping for guests staying less than 3 nights. Guests can request towel change, toiletries, other in room amenities using in room tablet or contacting reception
- Breakfasts will be delicious as always but will only be served a la carte with no open buffet
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the hotel
- Disinfection of hotel common areas throughout the day (eg liift, hallways, reception)
- Pool water is treated with chlorine and ph balance chemicals to ensure optimal disinfectant levels. Limited number of people will be allowed at the pool area at one time. Compulsory showering prior to swimming.
- Spa services are offered with additional precautions and additional disinfection of spa areas between clients
- All of our staff have been trained in appropriate procedures in regards to ensuring their own safety and safety of all guests
For more information click here: CLEAN & SAFE eng
Outdoor pool and honesty bar
Our outdoor area is located on 1st floor and includes heated outdoor pool with jacuzzi, sunchairs/lounges and honesty bar where you can help yourself to refreshing drinks and snacks during the day. Outdoor pool area is open from beginning June 1st-October (weather permitting). Pool area is open daily from 10:00-20:00.
Located on the ground floor next to the reception is our bar area offering a selection of local wines, spirits, liqueurs as well as fabulous Lavazza coffees, teas and drinks. If you don’t want to have your drink in the reception area you are welcome to take them and enjoy in your room or your balcony.
All of our reception staff are on hand and skilled to help in organising transfers, excursion tickets, restaurant bookings, private guides and any other special requests you may have before and during your stay.
There is no easier way of travelling between the airport and hotel then by booking a private airport transfer. Our friendly driver will be waiting for you at the airport to drive you in comfort and style directly to the hotel. Alternatively, get to your flight on time and without stress by organising a private transfer from the hotel.The hotel is also able to organize private transfers from Dubrovnik to other cities you are traveling to including Korcula and Split.
The Berkeley Hotel has its own private underground parking available for guests. When arriving by car please park in front of hotel and our friendly receptionist will advise where to park your car.
01.11.-31.03: free of charge
01.04.-31.10: 75kuna per day
For hotel guests booking directly with us (hotel website) parking is complimentary.
Non hotel guests
01.01-31.12: 150kuna per day
Internet access/ wi-fi
Complimentary wireless internet is available for all guests throughout the entire hotel and in all rooms.
If you are arriving early to Dubrovnik or leaving later in the day you are welcome to leave your belongings in our luggage room which is located in the lobby. For your valuables we have lockers with individual keys to ensure you have peace of mind that your valuables are safe.
The hotel works with an external laundry service which is able to provide guests with services of washing and dry cleaning of clothes.